Register for interview
spanish for beginners
Spanish for Beginners
This course will allow you to use and understand basic Spanish in a matter of days, without the need for memorization or lengthy explanations. This is achieved through a carefully designed teaching methods that builds up the language in your…
- Please Login.. 618
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
This course will allow you to use and understand basic Spanish in a matter of days, without the need for memorization or lengthy explanations. This is achieved through a carefully designed teaching methods that builds up the language in your mind, step by step, until you are able to form relatively complex sentences with ease. From the very start, you will be forming your own sentences, effortlessly absorbing structures without even realizing it. The course guides you through basic Spanish in a motivating and stimulating way. This course will give you the tools to communicate effectively with Spanish speakers anywhere in the world. The methods will allows you to:
► Painlessly absorb grammar and vocabulary at A1 level.
► Progress without effort, without the need to memorize or "study" in the traditional sense.
► Talk non-stop from the very start.
► Produce thousands of practical phrases for daily use.
- Greetings and Farewell
- Pronunciations for Alphabets
- Introduction to Definite Article
- Introduction to definite article and its Singular and plural.
- Exercises on Plural and Singular
- My house
- My daily routine
- AR, ER and IR verbs
- Ser and Estar Verbs
- Sentence formations based on the verbs
- Asking for directions
- Exercises based on directions. Group activities.
- Conversation practice.
- Present Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Introduction to Tener que infinitive & hay que infinitivo
- Past Tense
- Exercises on Past Tense.
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Translations Exercises
1. Hold simple conversations using common Spanish phrases from daily life.
2. Handle the basic structures of Spanish with ease and confidence.
3. Introduce yourself and others and can ask and answer a wide range of questions about
personal details in Spanish.
4. Speak with good pronunciation due to constant repetition and imitation of native
5. Communicate in Spanish about routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of
information on familiar and routine matters.
6. Talk non-stop from the very start.
7. Painlessly absorb grammar and vocabulary at A1 level.
8. Progress without effort, without the need to memorize or “study” in the traditional
Who Should Attend
1. Absolute beginners or those with very little knowledge of Spanish.
2. Those who require a complete, comprehensive “brush-up” of the basics of Spanish.
3. Anyone who would prefer to learn Spanish from scratch through speaking and active
involvement rather than studying rules and lists.
4. Anyone who is either vacationing or moving to a Spanish speaking country who needs to
acquire a practical use of basic Spanish as quickly as is humanly possible.
5. Anyone whose purpose is to learn Spanish from scratch, in a simple, painless manner.