Register for interview
technical analysis of stock market- advance
Technical Analysis of Stock Market- Advance
The Objective of capital market course is to equip the students with necessary stock market theoretical and practical know how and provide the students an academic base so that students can apply the same in equity markets research for wealth…
- Please Login.. 429
- 23 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
22 Jun 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The Objective of capital market course is to equip the students with necessary stock market theoretical and practical know how and provide the students an academic base so that students can apply the same in equity markets research for wealth creation. It introduces you to the process of how to find and analyze stocks, proper entry and exit time of the stock, determine the risk of a stock investment or trade, understand why markets move the way they do, and help you choose the right trading style as an expert trader for your personal goals. This course fulfills the objective of providing all relevant tools and techniques to understand the various facets of the capital market covering practical exposure.
- Risk management strategies
- Capital Market Structure
- Risks & Rewards of Equity Investing
- Technical Analysis
- Market Strategies
- How to filter stock for trade and investment
- Proper Money management and Trade management
- How to make your own trading setup?
- Know how to prepare for the trading day and according to market conditions
- Identify the correct trading style, develop it, and know how to adapt to the
- changing market conditions.
- identify trades with target, Stop loss ,Entry levels and proper money management
- One Day live Market Trading
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates who want to make a career in technical analysis.
- Students wanting to seriously pursue technical analysis as a career.
- Investors and traders who want to make money in the capital markets using advanced technical analysis also who made losses in stock market.
- Non-finance professionals and career changers who want to cultivate an extra area of proficiency or people seeking to change their career into stock trading.
- Investment and treasury professionals working with banks or non banking financial institutions.
- Fees Rs 7000/-
- Duration 3 days
- Timing 10-5 PM
Certificate Course in Business Accounting and Taxation
Course Provider - APG Learning
02 Feb 2020