Register for interview
creating progressive web apps using angular 7
Creating Progressive Web Apps using Angular 7
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 176
- 56 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
5 Days( only Sat & Sun Batch)
22 Jun 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- Learn in detail multiple features made available by the Angular Service Worker
- Make your Angular Application Downloadable and Installable
- Make you Angular Application One-Click Installable with an App Manifest
- Add an Application Shell for boosting Initial Start-up Performance
- Add Push Notifications using the Angular Service Worker
- Improve Application Performance with Application Data Caching
- Learn Service Worker Fundamentals
- Learn the Service Worker Lifecycle in Detail
- Debug Service Workers using the Chrome Dev Tools
Angular Progressive Web Apps Helicopter View:
- The Typescript Jumpstart via Playground
- Install Node, NPM, IDE and Service Workers Section Code
- How to Convert an Angular Application Into a PWA
- How to Run the Angular Service Worker In Production Mode
- Angular Service Worker – How Does it Work?
- Service Worker Version Management – How Does it Work?
- The Angular Service Worker Kill Switch
- Performance Caching Policy – Cache First, Network Last
- Freshness Caching Policy – Network First, Cache Last
App Manifest – Add Application to Home Screen:
- App Manifest – Making a PWA One-Click Installable
The Angular Application Shell:
- What is an Application Shell, What Problem Does It Solve?
- Learn the Relation Between the App Shell and Angular Universal
- Learn How the App Shell is Rendered Using the Angular Router
- The App Shell in Action – View Performance Benefits
- Push Notifications
- Server Identification – Generating a VAPID key with the web-push library
- VAPID Public Key and Private Key – Learn the Differences
- How do Push Notifications Work? Browser-specific Push Service Providers
- Push Notifications Request – Implementation Completed
- How to Display the Allow or Deny Notifications Popup Again
- Push Notification in Node – Server Implementation With web-push
- View Web Push Notifications in Action
Service Worker Fundamentals:
- Service Workers in a Nutshell – Service Worker Registration
- Service Workers Hello World – Lifecycle Part 1 and PWA Chrome Dev Tools
- Service Workers and Application Versioning – Install & Activate Lifecycle Phases
- Downloading the Offline Page – The Service Worker Installation Phase
- Introduction to the Cache Storage PWA API
- View Service Workers HTTP Interception Features in Action
- Service Workers Error Handling – Serving the Offline Page
Service Workers in Practice:
- Section Introduction – Service Workers and Application Download and Installation
- Downloading an Application in The Background Using Service Workers
- Using Service Workers to Implement a Cache Then Network Fetch Strategy
- Service Worker Version Management in Action
- Service Worker Version Management – Deleting Previous Application Versions
- Performance Benefits of a Service Worker over a Slow Connection
- Service Worker Lifecycle – Understanding the Default Behaviour
- Service Worker Lifecycle Customization -Early Activation with clients.claim()
- Service Worker Lifecycle Customization with skipWaiting()
- Service Worker Lifecycle Customization – Manually Check for New Versions
- Gartner predicts that by 2020 Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will replace 50% of consumer-facing apps.
- The PWA takes less than 2.94 seconds to load and enables checkout within 30 seconds.
- The size of the PWA is 54x smaller than the Android app and 180x smaller than the iOS app.
- You can understand PWA and Angular
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.
- Job aspirants in IT Industry.
- Working professionals.
Software / Hardware Requirements –
- Intel core i3 or equivalent PC/Laptop
- 4GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Duration: 20 hours
Fees: Rs.8000 /- + GST
ITIL V4 Foundation Training and Certification program
Course Provider -