Register for interview
workshop on r programming
Workshop on R Programming
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 143
- 27 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- R overview – R Introduction, History.
- Introduction – R use cases, R application.
- Programming Fundamentals – Basic syntax, Variables, data types, operators, loops, functions, Data structures (String, lists, arrays)
- Charts and Graphs – Pie chart, Bar chart, Boxplots, Histograms, Line Graphs, Scatterplots.
- Understanding R.
- Understanding R for analytics.
- Understanding R programming.
- Basics of analytics and plotting using R
- Enhance employability
- Strong foundation for learning R programming.
- Strong foundation of statistical analytics.
- Curriculum compliant.
- Latest versions.
- You can use R programming in Analytics, graphical plotting, reporting.
- Foundation for learning Data Science.
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.
- Job aspirants.
- Working professionals.
Develop your Home Security System using Raspberry Pi
Course Provider -
19 Jan 2019
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning