Register for interview
workshop on tool design
Workshop on Tool Design
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 123
- 45 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
Objective:•To become familiar with the Foundry Tool Design, Plastic Mould Design & Press Tool Design. •Manufacturing processes like Sand casting, Core manufacturing processes, casting inspection, Gating System, Plastic moulding Processes, Press Operations. •It is for those who want to join the career as a Tool Design Engineer, R & D Engineer, Enhance productivity in the present business. •Understanding Pattern Design, Core Box design, Plastic mould Design & Press Tool design •Understanding the concepts like Fundamentals of Tool Design, Types of design, Design Engineer’s performance measures, Tool Design Cycle. •Understanding various allowances like Shrinkage allowance, Draft allowance, Machining allowance.
- Pattern : Types of Pattern, material of Pattern, Pattern allowances
- Sand Moulding: –Sand contents, Types of moulding processes,
- Core Manufacturing:– Types of core manufacturing processes, core finishing processes.
- Gating System:-Gating system elements, Gating calculations
- Casting Inspection:-Types of Inspection, Defects in casting.
- Mould Scheme Design:-Selection of parting line, core print design, mould layout, vent pin Design.
- Fundamentals of Tool design:– Ejection system, Venting System, Guiding system, knock out system, Die life, Die Tolerance, Die surface finish, Loose piece operating system.
- Core Box design:– Parting line selection, fixed & moving half selection, core box size, loose piece design.
- Plastic Mould Design :-Plastic Moulding processes, Plastic material, Plastic mould Design, Various mould parts, defects in Plastic components
- Press Tool Design:-Press Tool operations, Machine parameters, Tonnage calculation for various Dies like blanking, Piercing, Forming etc. Die part Design.
- Enhance employability
- Strong foundation for Engineers to use this knowledge in Tool Design & Product Design.
- Strong foundation of Fundamentals of Design
- More growth opportunities.
- More Business opportunities.
- You can Design the Tooling for Foundry.
- You can Design the product efficiently and independently.
- You can define the Tooling scope
- You can start own Design activities.
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.( Mechanical engineer/ Production/Automobile/Metallurgy)
- Diploma Holders( Mechanical/ Production/Automobile/metallurgy)
- ITI Holders
- Job aspirants.
- Working professionals.
- Any person working in Tool Industry.
Develop your Home Security System using Raspberry Pi
Course Provider -
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning