Register for interview
mba entrance coaching
MBA Entrance Coaching
The MAH CET 2019 is a computer-based test consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions with a time limit of 150 minutes. MAH CET 2019 exam is expected to be held on Saturday March 9 & Sunday March 10, 2019. Last…
- Please Login.. 132
- 77 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
08 Oct 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The MAH CET 2019 is a computer-based test consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions with a time limit of 150 minutes. MAH CET 2019 exam is expected to be held on Saturday March 9 & Sunday March 10, 2019. Last year MAHCET was held on March 10 & 11, 2018. DTE Maharashtra is expected to release MAH CET 2019 exam notification in the month of January 2019. Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission in the colleges of Maharashtra state only Candidates who appear for it and qualify the exam by scoring minimum cut off will be considered for the admission in state colleges.
- Coaching from Experts– Includes tricks and short cut techniques.
- Mock Tests- To practice and become more confident about examination
- Study Material (Notes) based on latest exam pattern
- Online Test Series- hands-on experience for MBA Entrance Test Series
- Queries Resolution Sessions
- Special Classes- for topics which needs more guidance
- Classroom Assignment
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty Members.
- Extra sessions for difficult topics
- Innovative learning techniques.
- Best & updated study material.
- Separate query resolution sessions
- Nominal Fees.
- Flexible timings of classes.
- Personalized attention so that you don’t remain just a face in the crowd.
- Free Demo Sessions
Who Should Attend
Below we have mentioned the details of eligibility criteria laid down by The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra DTE, Maharashtra for MAH CET 2019. Let’s have a look:
Qualification – Applicant must have completed at least 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in any field. Candidate must have appeared in final year exam of Bachelor’s degree.
University – The University must be recognized by the University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities.
Reservation – Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying education. However, 5% relaxation is there for candidates belonging to the Reserved or PWD category.