Register for interview
mba cet-2020 entrance coaching
MBA CET-2020 Entrance Coaching
The MAH CET 2020 is a computer-based test consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions with a time limit of 150 minutes. MAH CET 2020 exam is expected to be held in March 2020. DTE Maharashtra is expected to release MAH…
- Please Login.. 132
- 77 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The MAH CET 2020 is a computer-based test consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions with a time limit of 150 minutes. MAH CET 2020 exam is expected to be held in March 2020. DTE Maharashtra is expected to release MAH CET 2020 exam notification in the month of January 2020.
Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission in the colleges of Maharashtra state only Candidates who appear for it and qualify the exam by scoring minimum cut off will be considered for the admission in state colleges.
- Coaching from Experts– Includes tricks and short cut techniques.
- Mock Tests- To practice and become more confident about examination
- Study Material (Notes) based on latest exam pattern
- Online Test Series- hands-on experience for MBA Entrance Test Series
- Queries Resolution Sessions
- Special Classes- for topics which needs more guidance
- Classroom Assignment
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty Members.
- Extra sessions for difficult topics
- Innovative learning techniques.
- Best & updated study material.
- Separate query resolution sessions
- Nominal Fees.
- Flexible timings of classes.
- Personalized attention so that you don’t remain just a face in the crowd.
- Free Demo Sessions
|Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
Who Should Attend
MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality:Candidate who is a resident of India and who belongs to India (NRI, OCI, PIO) can apply for this exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degreein any discipline.
- Appearing: Candidates who are in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:Candidate must have secured minimum aggregate score of 50% marks and (45% marks for OBC /PwD of Maharashtra state).
MAH CET 2020 Application Form
- MAH CET 2020 Online Application form will be released in the third week of January 2020. Candidates can register and follow the application process through online mode
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode:The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode which will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total Questions:Total questions in the paper will be 200.
- Type of Questions:Questions will be of multiple-choice type.
- Language of Exam:The exam will be in English language only.
- Duration of Exam:The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marks:The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Marking:Candidates will get 1 mark for every right answer and no marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
MAH CET Syllabus for the entrance test will be set according to graduation level. It will include the subjects – Logical and Abstract Reasoning, Verbal and Comprehension Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
Various topics included in the syllabus are provided below for the aspirants:
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning:This portion will include Relationship, Puzzles. It is for checking the candidate’s decision-making power.
- Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension: This portion is used to check the reading ability of the candidates and it includes Comprehension, Verb, Adjective, Antonym, Synonym, One Words, Errors, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:It includes the question about the Accuracy, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest etc.
- MAH MBA-CET 2020 is an online computer based test.
- The test will be of 150 minutes (2 and half hours) duration
- The test will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total number of questions will be 200
- There will be 5 answer options for each question.
- The questions will not carry negative marking for any wrong answer.
Exam will consist of 3 sections while Reasoning section will contain Logical & Abstract Reasoning questions separately
- Fees- 20,000/- (Including taxes)
10% Group discount is available for a group of 5.
Study material and online test series included in this
- Duration & Time:
Saturday-Sunday (3 hours each day)
Monday-Wednesday (2 hours each day)
- For Registration & more Information: Call: +91 9130070132