Register for interview
Getting high scores on the TOEFL test is not easy, but it can be done if you have guidance of well-trained TOEFL teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this course, you will have the knowledge,…
- Please Login.. 452
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
2 hours daily
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Getting high scores on the TOEFL test is not easy, but it can be done if you have guidance of well-trained TOEFL teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior TOEFL score.
We will cover all aspects of the TOEFL by providing the winning strategies that will allow you to achieve the dream scores.
This TOEFL Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Each skill area has four key components:
- Starting out: Introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing techniques not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best scores on each strand.
- Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
- Practice zone: Candidates practice tackling the various question types.
- Test practice: Candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
Who should attend?
- A student applying for Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate programs in the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada.
- An international medical graduate applying for residency in the USA or Canada.
- Individuals who need TOEFL English for job certification should take this course.
- Individuals who need TOEFL English for immigration purposes should take this course.
- TOEFL Students with Intermediate English should take this course.
- Students seeking to improve their General English can take this course.
- Be familiar with all parts of the TOEFL test.
- Have useful tips to help you achieve your TOEFL goals.
- Understand how the TOEFL test is assessed.
- Have an opportunity to have the written and spoken English assessed by experts.
- Taken practice tests to enhance your learning of our strategies and tactics.
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to actively and consistently participate
- Rs. 6,500/- Per head.
- Fee is inclusive of courseware & service tax.
- 10% discount for the group of five.
Duration & Time
2 months (32 clock hours)
Sat-Sun (2 hours daily)
2 months (32 clock hours)
Tue, Wed, Fri (2 hours daily)
For Registration & more Information
Call: +91 9130070132