Register for interview
training on core java
Training on CORE JAVA
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 123
- 52 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
17 Dec 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- Create object-oriented programs using Java programming language.
- Implement Interfaces in Java application
- Access internal properties of a class using reflection
- Apply Exception Handling mechanism in Java application
- Develop UI applications using AWT/Swing
- Create Multithreaded application in Java
- Create networking application in Java
- Use JDBC APIs in Java application
- Core Java Overview – Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Role based Inheritance, RTTI
- Object-oriented Concepts- Need of object-oriented approach, major & minor Pillars, object characteristics, object model.
- Introduction to Java – History of Java, Features of Java, Java Virtual Machine, Java program execution, Java class syntax, Writing simple java class, Accessor & Mutator methods, Java Primitive data types.
- Writing Java classes – Constructors, Method overloading, ‘this’ reference, Static variables & methods, Static blocks, Variables in java, Terminology for class members, Packages & Package Scope Access.
- Language fundamentals – Structure of memory, Parameter passing, Garbage Collection
- Interfaces – Implementation Inheritance, Interface need, Creating Interface, Interface rules, Implementing Interfaces, Interfaces & Abstract classes, Tagging/Marker Interfaces.
- Exception Handling- Error vs Exception, Try, catch, throws, throw, finally.
- Collections- Arrays vs collections, Collection hierarchy, Hierarchy
- AWT/Swing Basics – Building UIs, Event delegation Model, MVC using SWING.
- Multithreading – Thread, Scheduling of Process / Thread, Life Cycle of Thread, Thread States, Runnable Interface, Synchronization, Inter-thread communication.
- IO- Stream, File handling using Character and byte streams, Serialization.
- Socket programming- Java Sockets, Socket Programming, Inet Address class, Example Chat Server, Datagram Socket.
- JDBC – Introduction to JDBC, JDBC Drivers, Executing queries, Executing Stored Procedure, JDBC 2.0 features, JDBC Transactions.
- Enhance employability
- Strong foundation for learning Web Application Development
- Strong foundation of Object-Oriented concepts
- Curriculum compliant
- Product design based on International ISD standards
- Latest versions
- Getting the student to be well trained in Java Programming skills for an easy entry in the IT Industry
- Stand out in the interview by effectively demonstrating your abilities and technical knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- BSc, BCS, BCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc, MCS, MCA, M.Tech
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning