Register for interview
training on my sql
Training on My SQL
Objective of this course is that student will learn to Understand various things like the basics of Relational Databases ,Write SQL code based on ANSI/ISO standards to build and maintain database structures,Update database content with SQL and transaction handling ,Retrieve…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
1.5 Month( Sat & Sun)
30 Mar 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Objective of this course is that student will learn to Understand various things like the basics of Relational Databases ,Write SQL code based on ANSI/ISO standards to build and maintain database structures,Update database content with SQL and transaction handling ,Retrieve data from single or multiple tables,Process data with row and aggregate functions,Manipulate data with correlated and no correlated sub queries & able to apply views to break down problems and enhance security.
- Simple queries on where ,order by and group by, having clause
- Sub queries
- Views , Sequences
- Enhance employability
- Strong foundation for learning Web Application Development
- Strong foundation of Object-Oriented concepts
- Curriculum compliant
- Latest versions
- At the end of this class, the successful student will:
- have a broad understanding of database concepts and database management system software
- have a high-level understanding of major DBMS components and their function
- Be able to model an application’s data requirements using conceptual modeling tools like ER diagrams and design database schemas based on the conceptual model.
- Be able to write SQL commands to create tables and indexes, insert/update/delete data, and query data in a relational DBMS.
- Be able to program a data-intensive application using DBMS APIs.
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.
- Job aspirants.
- Working professionals.
Software / Hardware Requirements –
- Intel core i3 or equivalent PC/Laptop
- 4GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Duration: 60 hours