Register for interview
training on rasberry pi platform
Training on Rasberry Pi Platform
The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and in developing countries. The original model became far more…
- Please Login.. 600
- 24 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
29 Jul 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and in developing countries. The original model became far more popular than anticipated, selling outside its target market for uses such as robotics. It does not include peripherals (such as keyboards, mice and cases). However, some accessories have been included in several official and unofficial bundles.
- Raspberry Pi is an innovative technology.
- The sheer number of users and fan base support the fact that the device can see an abundant future ahead.
- The device can certainly help anyone who really needs to learn electronics and computers.
- Raising the processing power can certainly assist the product in the future.
- Also supply a case and appropriate instruction manual will get better the product.
- Also at present Windows operating systems are not compatible because of the ARM processor.
Lesson 1: The Hardware of the Raspberry Pi.
Lesson 2: Getting Familiar with Raspbian.
Lesson 3: Getting Started with Scratch and Python.
Lesson 4: Using the Raspberry Pi as a Dedicated Graphics Workstation.
Lesson 5: Building an Electronic Circuit with the Raspberry Pi.
Lesson 6: Using the Raspberry Pi as a Media Server.
- What Raspberry Pi is, and what it can do.
- What components are included in Raspberry Pi, and how they work together?
- How to install and use Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s Linux-based operating system.
- How to get started programming your Raspberry Pi with Scratch and Python.
- How to use the Pi as a dedicated graphics and imaging workstation.
- How to start building electronic circuits with your Raspberry Pi.
- How to transform your Raspberry Pi into a portable, low-cost media server.
- How to use your Pi with webcams to create exciting new projects.
Who Should Attend
High School Students, Under Graduates, Graduates & Post Graduates.
- Student should know the basics of programming language like C or C ++ or JAVA.
- Call: 8888839082 / 8605699007 / 8888839679 / 7722011329
- Email: email@example.com
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning