Register for interview
tranining program for food safety supervisor
Tranining program for food safety supervisor
The role of a Food Safety Supervisor is to manage the overall food safety of a business. This typically includes monitoring all food handlers to make sure that all food handling tasks are properly and safely carried out. Knowing how to recognise, prevent and alleviate food safety hazards in the foodbusiness. That’s why…
- Please Login.. 500
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The role of a Food Safety Supervisor is to manage the overall food safety of a business. This typically includes monitoring all food handlers to make sure that all food handling tasks are properly and safely carried out. Knowing how to recognise, prevent and alleviate food safety hazards in the foodbusiness. That’s why to do food business properly food safety supervisor is necessary.
- Introduction to food and food safety.
- General requirements of food safety.
- Food safety tools.
- Introduction to Hygiene and Hygiene Management.
- Good Hygienic Practices.
- Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Management of Food Safety and food Hazard.
- Documentation and approach towards food safety.
- Introduction to various food safety standards and it’s requirements.
- Food safety Supervisor skill development .
- Food safety Supervisor skill and attributes.
- Introduction to Audit skills as Food safety Supervisor.
- Interactive session with subject matter expert
- Providing study material including printed notes
- Student can work as HACCP coordinator.
- Can work as ISO coordinator.
- Fresher get job in food processing company .
- Student can get food safety officer job .
Who Should Attend
- Candidates from food industry
- B-tech students
- People for hotels and restaurants
- Progressive farmers
- Sales and Marketing professionals