Register for interview
Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Techniques/Sutras to solve mathematical arithmetic in easy and faster way. It consists of Sutras (Formulae) and sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics. Vedic Maths…
- Please Login.. 154
- 23 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
24 Nov 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Techniques/Sutras to solve mathematical arithmetic in easy and faster way. It consists of Sutras (Formulae) and sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics. Vedic Maths is an ancient Indian technique of Arithmetical calculations where steps involved in calculations are reduced thereby increasing the speed of calculations by 600% to 700%.
Using regular mathematical steps, solving problems sometimes are complex and time consuming. But using Vedic Mathematic’s General Techniques (applicable to all sets of given data) and Specific Techniques (applicable to specific sets of given data), numerical calculations can be done very fast.
1. Vedic Addition
2. Vedic Subtraction
3. Multiplication (various methods)
4. Squaring (various methods)
5. Square root
6. Cube root
7. Mental Calculation Exercises
8. Division using Magical tables
9. Verification of sums using ‘Beejank Method’
Vedic Maths is considered as the fastest & shortest means to solve various mathematical problems.
1. It involves lot of mental calculations which improve concentration, elimination of steps also improve accuracy.
2. There are many magical tricks involved in Vedic Maths which are based on logic that helps in solving problems with magical speed.
3. By using these methods even an average student can solve addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, squaring, square root and cube root, problems in less effort & less time.
4. For solving multiplication & division sums there is no requirement of memorizing tables. Even those students incapable of memorizing a table of No. 2 can prepare tables up to 99 in less than one minute.
5. Vedic Maths techniques are very interesting & enjoyable thus students weak in maths can drive away the fear of Maths.
6. These techniques are very useful in competitive exams where speed of calculations along with accuracy is very crucial.
- It eradicates fear of Math completely. So If your child has Math-Phobia High Speed Vedic Math is a Fun-Filled way to do Math and arises interest in your child.
- Sharpens your mind, increases mental agility and intelligence.
- Increases your speed and accuracy. Become a Mental Calculator yourself.
- Improves memory and boosts self-confidence.
- Cultivates an Interest in your for numbers.
- Develops your left and right sides of your brain hence using intuition and innovation. It has been noted that Geniuses have been using the right side of the brain to achieve exceptional results.
- Easy to master and apply. Much Improved Academic Performance in School and Instant Results.
Who Should Attend
1. School Students
2. College Students
3. Anyone who wants improve their calculations skills.