Register for interview
wildlife photography event (corporates)
Wildlife Photography Event (Corporates)
Obsessed With Nature Photography Competition (Only for Corporates) (Sakal in Association with The Nemophilist) Category: Wildlife of India Wild Landscapes of Maharashtra Man-animal conflict Prizes: First Prize: Trophy + Certificate + The Nemophilist Vouchers worth 10,000 Second Prize:…
- Please Login.. 122
- 21 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
14 Jan 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Obsessed With Nature Photography Competition (Only for Corporates) (Sakal in Association with The Nemophilist)Category:
- Wildlife of India
- Wild Landscapes of Maharashtra
- Man-animal conflict
- First Prize: Trophy + Certificate + The Nemophilist Vouchers worth 10,000
- Second Prize: Trophy + Certificate + The Nemophilist Vouchers worth 5,000
- Third Prize: Trophy + Certificate + The Nemophilist Vouchers worth 2,000
- Five Special Mentions: Trophy + Certificate + The Nemophilist Vouchers worth 1,000
- Certificate of participation for all contestants whose photographs are displayed in the Exhibition
- INR 1000/- per participant
- Three Photographs per participant
- This competition is open to any living photographer, 12 years of age or older, from any country. There are no sub-categories based on the age, professional experience. All photographs will be judged irrespective of age/gender/professional experience of the photographers under pre-defined categories.
- The completion is open for submission by “Email Only” on given email id. No other means of submissions will be accepted.
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries by email will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
- The file name and email subject will be as follows:
- File name: Caption_Photogapher name, ex: Tiger on Hunt_Nitin Desai
- Email subject: Photographs for XXXX exhibition by Photographer’s name
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries post xxxxx this date will not be accepted.
- All photographs must be at least 4000 pixels on the shorter side and with 300 dpi.
- Photographs should be no larger than 5 MB. Photographs must be in JPEG format.
- Please note that once the photograph is selected for display in exhibition, High resolution JPEG file will be requested for display in Exhibition.
- All photographs qualifying for the final round of selection, will be asked for the RAW file.
- A word/pdf file containing following information should be provided while submitting the entries:
- A unique title for all the photographs
- Category under which photographs are submitted
- Date and location of capture
- A brief about the photograph – what triggered you to click this photograph
- Name, full address and contact number of the photographer
- Name of the company in which the photographer is working and the employee Id of the photographer
- Details of online transaction of payment of entry fees.
- All submitted photographs must contain the original EXIF metadata information. There must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the photograph. Such photographs will be disqualified.
- The same photograph can be submitted in more than one category.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, sharpening and cropping of the Photograph(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photograph(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Every photograph uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. The Nemophilist reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photograph at our discretion.
- Photograph s that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Submitted photographs must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- The Nemophilist respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the photograph. Upon making the submission, copyright holders grant The Nemophilist unlimited non-exclusive use of high- resolution pictures for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest, the exhibition, the yearbook, the public archive, and all promotional and educational activities for and under the auspices of The Nemophilist, without any remuneration being due.
- The Photographer will be credited wherever the photograph is used.
- Photos should not include animals living in zoo or captive area.
- You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge The Nemophilist and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against The Nemophilist in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of The Nemophilist, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Nemophilist from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that you or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
- Under no circumstance will The Nemophilist be liable for any:
- Lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
- Error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photograph(s);
- Problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
- Incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photographs and/or the Submissions; and/or
- Injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
- If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of The Nemophilist, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, The Nemophilist reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photographs submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. The Nemophilist reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.