Register for interview
wildlife photography workshop by nemophilist
Wildlife Photography workshop by Nemophilist
“You don’t take a photograph. You make it.-Ansel Adams” You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus. Apply the same code to photography and look no further. It does not matter if you own a…
- Please Login.. 409
- 32 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
21 Sep 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
“You don’t take a photograph. You make it.-Ansel Adams” You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus. Apply the same code to photography and look no further. It does not matter if you own a DSLR or not if your photographs are not as beautiful as imagined then there are chances you need to upgrade your photography skills than your camera. Photography is typically a game of light.
- Basics of camera – elements in the camera and its construction
- Camera handling for wildlife photography.
- Different types of cameras and lenses – Full frame v/s crop sensor, prime v/s zoom lenses for wildlife photography.
- Different modes in a camera – Auto, aperture, shutter and manual mode for wildlife photography.
- Different focusing modes in camera for wildlife photography.
- Exposure triangle – ISO, Shutter and Aperture for wildlife photography.
- Metering modes and white balance for wildlife photography.
- Reading histogram.
- Framing and composition for wildlife photography.
Three outdoor session
- First outdoor session: – ARAI tekdi OR Sakal campus
- Second session: – Kasarsai dam in Hinjewadi OR Pashan lake
- Third session: – Salim Ali bird sanctuary Yerawada.
- Photography as a career is possible for anyone with a true passion for it
- Exposure to wildlife photography
- Technical know-how of the photography equipment
- Comprehensive knowledge of wildlife photography
- Creative aspects of lights
Who Should Attend
Anyone above age 16 who has basic knowledge of photography can apply.
Medium of instruction: English, Hindi& Marathi
Investment & Details:
- Fees Rs. 6,000/- per head
- Fees is inclusive of taxes.
- Certificate will be issued to the participants.