Register for interview
workshop on calligraphy for kids
Workshop on Calligraphy for Kids
Calligraphy is considered to be one of the oldest forms of writing in the world. It is thought that the first of the Persian writing started as early as 500 or 600 BC. This was used on the inscriptions on…
- Please Login.. 212
- 21 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Calligraphy is considered to be one of the oldest forms of writing in the world. It is thought that the first of the Persian writing started as early as 500 or 600 BC. This was used on the inscriptions on the monuments of the kings. Among the many calligraphers who were famous where Kalhor and Mir-Emad. Calligraphy is used today as an art form and has become a hobby for individuals all over the world. Look to the following resources for more information on learning about this unique art of writing.
For the more modern, playful, inventive scripts calligraphy turns to a brush pen or an adjustable ruling pen (originally used by draughtsman to lay down an even line). Skilfully manipulated, these create a characteristic splashing effect.
Calligraphy is an exacting craft, demanding historical knowledge, a highly developed aesthetic sensibility and a dexterous hand – which may be why, despite legions of hobbyists, there are maybe 50 full-time professional scribes working worldwide today.
- Basic strokes
- English alphabets
- Practice for rhythm and spacing
- Writing words
- practicing Borders, flourishes
- Use of steel nibs
- Writing quotes ,sentences
- Some fancy lettering patterns
- Opportunity to learn from the experts
- Know about the different tools used in calligraphy
- Practical oriented sessions
- Special attention to each and every student
Who Should Attend
Kids- Age 5 years- 15 years
- Basic pens that are essential in calligraphy.
- Printed worksheets for the participants to practice
- You will be able to spot a requisite change in the handwriting after this workshop.