Register for interview
workshop on calligraphy
Workshop on Calligraphy
Calligraphy is considered to be one of the oldest forms of writing in the world. It is thought that the first of the Persian writing started as early as 500 or 600 BC. This was used on the inscriptions on…
- Please Login.. 150
- 25 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
17 Nov 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8- decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. SIILC’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
Floral arrangement classes focus on providing students with the technical skills needed to produce floral designs and arrangements for a variety of occasions.
- Basic strokes
- English alphabets
- Practice for rhythm and spacing
- Writing words
- practicing Borders, flourishes
- Use of steel nibs
- Writing quotes ,sentences
- Some fancy lettering patterns
- Opportunity to learn from the experts
- Know about the different tools used in calligraphy
- Practical oriented sessions
- Special attention to each and every student
Who Should Attend
Anyone Above – 16 Years
- Basic pens that are essential in calligraphy.
- Printed worksheets for the participants to practice
- You will be able to spot a requisite change in the handwriting after this workshop.