Register for interview
workshop on creams and lotions
Workshop on Creams and Lotions
The objective of this workshop is to ensure that all interested participants get an opportunity to pursue their hobby and learn easy methods of making creams & lotions as per the desired skin type and generate some additional income to…
- Please Login.. 670
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
21 Sep 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The objective of this workshop is to ensure that all interested participants get an opportunity to pursue their hobby and learn easy methods of making creams & lotions as per the desired skin type and generate some additional income to support their living.
Workshop will cover 6 different types creams-
- Cream and lotion base- Oily skin, Normal skin, Dry skin
- Knowledge and use of raw material like fragrance oils essential oils, clay, herbs, natural beads, extracts, etc.
- Skin creams and lotions for problems like pimples, acne, dark spots, under eye dark circle, etc.
- Base Body Cream
- Sun Protection Cream
- Skin Brightening Cream
- Under Eye Cream
- Night Cream
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Base Body Lotion
- Skin Smoothing Lotion
- Pimple & Acne Lotion
- Pain-Relief Lotion
- Skin Exfoliating Lotion
- French Vanilla Lotion
- The session will be blend of theory and practical
- Limited batch size and special attention to each and every student.
- Expert faculty members
- Printed notes will be provided for future reference.
- One will have complete understanding organic creams and lotions making
- One can start small-scale business by selling home-made creams and lotions.
- One can carry home the products prepared in the session.
Who Should Attend
Students above 16 years, housewives, working professionals, senior citizens and all those who wish to learn creams & lotions making.
- Date- 28-July-2019
- Fees- Rs. 2500/- +18%GST (lunch, training material and participation certificate)
- Duration- 1 Day
- Time- 10am-4pm