Register for interview
workshop on ifrs
Workshop on IFRS
Comprehensive workshop to give finance and accounting students and professional’s an insight on the various IFRS (standards) and what are some of the key differences between IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards. Along with that give a brief understanding of what…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
16 Mar 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Comprehensive workshop to give finance and accounting students and professional’s an insight on the various IFRS (standards) and what are some of the key differences between IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards. Along with that give a brief understanding of what are the various important aspects of financials that are usually checked by the investors before making any investment decision.
- IFRS – Background and Overview
- IAS and IFRS – Brief on each of the standards (key aspects like Fair Value, Leases, Revenue Recognition etc.)
- Indian accounting system – Overview of the new standards
- Key Differences between Indian accounting system and IFRS (Carve outs from the IFRS)
- Benefits and challenges of implementing IFRS
- What do the investors usually look for before investing in company (objectives of financial statement analysis)
- What are the various financial ratios that help in making this decision
- Case study of a listed company for a comparative market analysis
- Using trend analysis to understand the current health and performance of the company and future prospects
- It makes you employable in the Indian and International Markets with higher compensations.
- At present, over 100 countries require IFRS Certified professionals for their companies and much more countries are expected to demand them.
- There are huge opportunities in audit firms, advisory companies, banking domain, insurance companies, etc. after good knowledge of the IFRS.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Manager
- MBA (Finance) professional
- Appearing CA & CS students
- And other finance professional
Duration- 2 days.
Fees Rs 8000 + GST