Register for interview
workshop on organic hair care product making
Workshop on Organic Hair Care Product Making
The objective of this workshop is to ensure that all interested participants get an opportunity to pursue their hobby and learn easy methods of making hair care products as per the desired hair type and generate some additional income to…
- Please Login.. 409
- 32 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
05 May 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The objective of this workshop is to ensure that all interested participants get an opportunity to pursue their hobby and learn easy methods of making hair care products as per the desired hair type and generate some additional income to support their living.
Shampoos (With SLES)
- Shampoo for normal hair (transparent)
- Amla Shampoo
- Almond shampoo (dry hair)
- Rich black 15 herbs shampoo
- Aloe/ lemon shampoo (oily hair)
- Anti Dandruff shampoo
- Green Tea and Hibiscus Shampoo
- Cedarwood, thyme & Rosemary Shampoo
- Dry Powder Shampoo
Herbal Hair Masks (Cream based from scratch and herbs)
- Hair mask for all hair types
- Hair shine mask
- Hair Tonic mask
- Hair conditioning mask
- 12 herbs hair oil
- Use of essential oils in hair oil
- Hair Oil for Summers
- Hot hair oil for massage
- Jasmine hair oil
- Anti-lice hair oil
(Extra recipes of Kerala ayurvedic hair oil & Jatamasi rudraksha hair oil will be given)
- The session will be blend of theory and practical
- Limited batch size and special attention to each and every student.
- Expert faculty members
- Printed notes will be provided for future reference.
- One will have complete understanding of hair care products making.
- One can start small-scale business by selling homemade hair care products
Who Should Attend
Students above 16 years, housewives, working professionals, senior citizens and all those who wish to learn hair care product making.
Date- 5th May’19
Fees- Rs. 2500/- + 18%GST