Register for interview
workshop on advance soap making
Workshop on Advance Soap Making
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects.…
- Please Login.. 323
- 12 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
01 Sep 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects. At APG Learning, we aspire to uplift the community by empowering everyone to effortlessly access quality education.
With an alumni of over 1,00,000+ worldwide and successfully conducting hundreds of short term programs, workshops, seminars, and long term courses, we have entered the online segment to expand our reach and deliver courses for a wide range of audience comprised of entrepreneurs, leaders, corporate professionals, businessmen, farmers, students, etc. We combine practical experiences with academic knowledge in our teaching methods so that learning becomes fun and effective. Since balance is the key, we bridge the gap between conventional academic programs and present day methods to create a stable learning environment that has the goodness of both the worlds.
ObjectiveThe objective of this workshop is to ensure that all interested participants get an opportunity to pursue their hobby and learn easy methods of making fragrant soaps as per the desired skin type and generate some additional income to support their living.
- Making soaps using melt and pour technique.
- Lemongrass glitter soap
- Goat milk with vitamin E soap / photo soap
- Papaya cucumber soap for tan removal
- French clay soap for all type of skin
- Toy embedded soap for kids return gift
- Detan soap/Anti Aging soap
- Calamine soap for dry skin
- Dead sea mud soap for oily skin
- Walnut & Almond scrub soap
- 3 layering soap/Mica soap
- The session will be blend of theory and practical
- Limited batch size and special attention to each and every student.
- Expert faculty members
- Printed notes will be provided for future reference.
- One will have complete understanding soap making
- One can start small-scale business by selling home-made soaps.
- One can carry home the soaps prepared in the session.
Who Should Attend
Students above 16 years, housewives, working professionals, senior citizens and all those who wish to learn soap making.
- Date- 27-July-2019
- Fees- Rs. 2500/- +18%GST ( lunch, training material and participation certificate)
- Duration- 1 Day
- Time- 10am-4pm