Register for interview
workshop on tax planning
Workshop on Tax Planning
At the end of every financial year, many tax payers frantically make investments to minimize taxes, without adequate knowledge of the various available options. The Income Tax Act offers many more incentives and allowances, apart from the popular 80C, which…
- Please Login.. 123
- 12 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
At the end of every financial year, many tax payers frantically make investments to minimize taxes, without adequate knowledge of the various available options. The Income Tax Act offers many more incentives and allowances, apart from the popular 80C, which could reduce tax liability substantially for the salaried individuals. Individuals, tax planning done well requires careful attention across a wide range of areas. These areas should be considered not only within the context of the next few years (anticipated tax increases, deficit-driven tax-policy changes), but also with the long view in mind.
In taking this approach, the decisions you make now should be instrumental in preserving your wealth—not just for your own future, but for that of the next generation as well.
Savings / investment related tax benefits and intricacy of each avenue (tax free instruments, life insurance, equity investments, mutual fund investments, health insurance, housing loan, education loan, provident fund, pension fund, etc.)
- Tax Planning V/S Tax Avoidance
- Tax planning of Income from House property
- Interest on home loan super tax saver for all
- Tax planning on Sale of movable and immovable asset etc
- Taxability of Gift
- Concept of Hindu Undivided family and how it helps for tax planning
- Various deductions from Gross Total Income
- Treatment of HRA and income from house property (actual or deemed)
- Capital gains tax liability
- Medi-claim benefits
- Benefits for providing cover / facilities to senior citizens, parents and children.
- Clubbing of income
- Tax planning for the next year (starting from April itself)
- Decision making on tax and investment planning
- Tax planning in Individual Business or Profession
- Short term and long term tax planning
Who Should Attend
Any individual with a tax liability who wants to strategically save and reduce the tax outgo.