Register for interview
workshop on ui/ux design
Workshop on UI/UX Design
A short, practical workshop on User Experience design that covers an entire design process overview: from how to do user research, information architecture and journey maps to user testing, accessibility practices and working with developers. You'll leave with plenty of…
- Please Login.. 244
- 65 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
A short, practical workshop on User Experience design that covers an entire design process overview: from how to do user research, information architecture and journey maps to user testing, accessibility practices and working with developers. You'll leave with plenty of knowledge on what is UX design & design process, techniques and a lot of food for thought.
• Understand what is UX & difference between UI vs UX.
• Overview of UX Design process.
• How to get user insights through UX research techniques & use that to create the solution.
• Convert your solution into the design. (wireframes, User Interface (UI) & Prototype)
• Validate your design with the user. (user testing)
• How to communicate with the development team.
• Various design tools
• Wireframe & Prototype demonstration
• Book Recommendations
• lots of QnA
Who Should Attend
Suitable for complete beginners with no previous experience, as well as those who have
already started exploring UX & UI design and want to spruce up their skills.
• Graphic Designers
• Software Developers
• Web Designers
• Project Managers
• Business Analysts
• Startup Founders
ITIL V4 Foundation Training and Certification program
Course Provider -