Register for interview
disease and pest management of pomegranate
Disease and Pest management of Pomegranate
Disease and Pest Management of Pomegranate Objective Control of Pomegranate fruit larvae infestation Sucking moth ( सुरसा) control in pomegranate Control of Mur disease (मर रोग) Control of oily spot on Pomegranate fruits
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Disease and Pest Management of Pomegranate
- Control of Pomegranate fruit larvae infestation
- Sucking moth ( सुरसा) control in pomegranate
- Control of Mur disease (मर रोग)
- Control of oily spot on Pomegranate fruits
- Effective management of pest and disease management in pomegranate
- How to minimize fruit losses ?
- An integrated approach to derive substantial yields
- knowledge of pest and diseases of Pomegranate
- Control measures and Cost optimization
Who Should Attend
Pomegranate Farmers, Traders, growers, Agriculture students
Course Delivery Method:
The session will be delivered live using a suitable video-conferencing application. The trainer will use PowerPoint slides and practical case studies to explain the subject.
Prerequisites for the course:
Participants will be desired to download video conferencing applications as suggested post-registration.
Venue: Online Course
Time: 11.30 am to 12.30 pm
For Offline Registration Please Call On 70380 74415