Register for interview
advanced excel (for accountants) training course
Advanced Excel (for Accountants) Training Course
In this course you will learn about Data Mining using PIVOT Tables Converting Data into Tabular format, Web Data using Macro, sharing functions, recording Macro efficiency,VBA Charts Etc. Key Features Unlimited access to online content Certification developed by Industry professionals…
- Please Login.. 152
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
In this course you will learn about Data Mining using PIVOT Tables Converting Data into Tabular format, Web Data using Macro, sharing functions, recording Macro efficiency,VBA Charts Etc.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Data Mining using Pivot Tables II
- Converting Data into Tabular format
- Conditional Formatting Including Harvy Balls
- Identifying and removing duplicates
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.