Register for interview
apache hadoop and mapreduce basics training course
Apache Hadoop and MapReduce Basics Training Course
Apache Hadoop is a set of algorithms for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. MapReduce programming is a framework for processing parallelizable problems across huge datasets. This course will…
- Please Login.. 300
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Apache Hadoop is a set of algorithms for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. MapReduce programming is a framework for processing parallelizable problems across huge datasets. This course will introduce the basic concepts of cloud computing using Apache Hadoop, cloud computing, Big Data, and the development tools applied. The course will also define MapReduce programming and explain the basics of programming in MapReduce and Hive.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Career boost for students and professionals
- MapReduce Essentials
- Apache Hadoop
Who Should Attend
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.