Register for interview
chocolate making (basic & intermediate course )
Chocolate making (Basic & intermediate course )
Chocolate making: Basic & intermediate course Objective Understand methods for Basic Chocolate making Use of moulds and equipment in chocolate making Use of various compounds in chocolate making Learn to design, garnish and add flavors to chocolates Understand…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
12 Jul 2020
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Chocolate making: Basic & intermediate course
- Understand methods for Basic Chocolate making
- Use of moulds and equipment in chocolate making
- Use of various compounds in chocolate making
- Learn to design, garnish and add flavors to chocolates
- Understand wrapping and gift packing of chocolates
- Conversion of hobby into small business
Various types of chocolates :
1. Gulkand and Paan Chocolate
3. Crunchy delight chocolate
4. Dairy milk, Butterscotch chocolates
Gift packing for chocolates
How to find a market for homemade chocolates?
Making of various given types of Chocolates, Gift packing of chocolates & learn to book party orders.
Who Should Attend
Anyone between the age group 7 to 70; Interested in chocolate making, All chocolate lovers.
Course Delivery Method:
The session will be delivered live using a suitable video-conferencing application. The trainer will use PowerPoint slides and practical case studies to explain the subject.
Prerequisites for the course:
Participants will be desired to download video conferencing applications as suggested post-registration
Venue: Online Course
Time: 4.00 Pm To 5.30 Pm
For Offline Registration Please Call On 7038074415 / 7666239487
Business opportunities in Cold storage & Cold chain management
Course Provider - SIMACES