Register for interview
cloud computing technology (basic) training course
Cloud Computing Technology (Basic) Training Course
NIST defines cloud computing as 'a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service…
- Please Login.. 300
- 95 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
NIST defines cloud computing as 'a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.' This path provides an overview of the benefits of cloud computing and how various types of business applications and services can be used in a cloud network scenario. It aims to provide the learner with a good knowledge base of cloud computing concepts and the related enabling technologies.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Virtualization and Data Centers
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Overview
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Storing and Managing Cloud Data
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Migrating to the Cloud
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Identity, Presence, and Privacy
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Cloud Security
Who Should Attend
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.