Register for interview
corporate finance training course
Corporate Finance Training Course
In this certification you can learn about capital budgeting, and sources of funding. This course will help you to make a decision between two projects. How to control a company cost of capital, and working capital. Identifying the company overall…
- Please Login.. 126
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
In this certification you can learn about capital budgeting, and sources of funding. This course will help you to make a decision between two projects. How to control a company cost of capital, and working capital. Identifying the company overall health, efficiency and liquidity.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Capital budgeting
- NPV Vs IRR
- WAAC and Effects of tax
- Optimal capital budget and Cost of capital
- Country risk and Leverage effects
- Breakeven points and share repurchase methods
- Working capital and liquidity
- Corporate governance
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Portfolio Decisions and Risk Management Training Course
Course Provider - getcertgo