Register for interview
customer service fundamentals course training
Customer Service Fundamentals Course Training
The leading market analysis IT research and advising firm, Gartner, has stated it costs eight to ten times more to acquire new customers than it does to retain existing ones. Retaining customers begin with good customer service. Customer service is…
- Please Login.. 152
- 85 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The leading market analysis IT research and advising firm, Gartner, has stated it costs eight to ten times more to acquire new customers than it does to retain existing ones. Retaining customers begin with good customer service. Customer service is the first, and perhaps only, contact for customers in most industries. It represents the company and may be the only true window into the organization’s products and services. In addition, exceptional customer service can travel by word of mouth but poor customer service usually travels faster. It can greatly impact your customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Customer service fundamentals can help provide the foundational skills required to provide exceptional service. This learning path explores the elements of excellent customer service including such concepts as customer service in the field, over the phone, internal to an organization, along with concepts such as conflict resolution and creating service commitments and standards.
- Aligning Performance to Key Indicators
- Customer Service Fundamentals: Building Rapport in Customer Relationships
- Customer Service in the Field
- Customer Service over the Phone
- Internal Customer Service
- Customer Service Confrontation and Conflict
- Shaping the Direction of Customer Service in Your Organization
- The Angry Caller: What’s Your Plan?
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.