Register for interview
derivatives market strategies training course
Derivatives Market Strategies Training Course
This certification is designed to support derive the market strategies, which are providing option, hedging and commodities futures. This certification will give information about Bonds & Bonds Pricing, forward price, Risk metrics, binomial method valuation, put call parity, margin call,…
- Please Login.. 126
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
This certification is designed to support derive the market strategies, which are providing option, hedging and commodities futures. This certification will give information about Bonds & Bonds Pricing, forward price, Risk metrics, binomial method valuation, put call parity, margin call, Price discount factor, etc.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Margin Call, Hedging Using Futures
- Determination of Forward Price
- Value of Forward Contracts
- Commodities Futures, Eurodollars Future Commodities Spreads
- Interest rates Calculation
- Bonds & Bonds Pricing
- Spot Rates & FRA
- Yield Curves
- Price Discount Factors & Arbitrage
- Risk Metrics & hedges
- Options, Return on Option
- Put Call Parity
- Binomial Method Valuation, Replicating Call & Put Option
- Risk Neutral Method, Bull & Bear Spread
- Foreign Exchange, counterparties, corporate Bonds
- Mortgage Backed Securities Market
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Portfolio Decisions and Risk Management Training Course
Course Provider - getcertgo