Register for interview
develop kitchen garden or terrace garden
Develop Kitchen Garden or Terrace Garden
Be self reliant. "Grow your own food." Grow chemical free vegetables in in your own terrace Garden. Simple and easy methods to develop your own food garden. Objective: Cherish the hobby to develop kitchen garden or terrace garden Produce chemical…
- Please Login.. 2000
- 350 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
16 Jul 2020
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Be self reliant. "Grow your own food." Grow chemical free vegetables in in your own terrace Garden. Simple and easy methods to develop your own food garden.
- Cherish the hobby to develop kitchen garden or terrace garden
- Produce chemical free and organic vegetables
- Manage kitchen biodegradable waste
- Set up & manage your kitchen garden.
- Efficient utilization of available space to grow your own Vegetables.
- Give your children a hands on experience of growing the food.
- Production of Organic manure or compost through kitchen biodegradable wastes.
- Grow your chemical free and fresh vegetables and explore your hobby of gardening.
Easy ways to develop Kitchen / terrace garden and methods of compost preparation
Who Should Attend
All who want to grow their food in their terrace : Housewives , students, senior citizens etc.
Course Delivery Method:
The session will be delivered live using a suitable video-conferencing application. The trainer will use PowerPoint slides and practical case studies to explain the subject.
Prerequisites for the course:
Participants will be desired to download video conferencing applications as suggested post-registration.
Fees- 249/- (Incl GST)
Venue- Online Course
Time – 4:00 to 5:30 pm
For offline registration please call on 9146038031/988109942
Business opportunities in Cold storage & Cold chain management
Course Provider - SIMACES