Register for interview
entrepreneurship development program- english
Entrepreneurship Development Program- English
APG Learning has designed this ‘Entrepreneurship Development Program’ to teach the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. This program helps develop basic skills to run a business successfully.
- Please Login.. 811
- 5237 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning has designed this 'Entrepreneurship Development Program' to teach the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. Starting a business is difficult! And, it gets even more challenging if you don’t know where to start, how to reach out to your target audience, how to decide a price of your product or service or how to get a loan to run your business. Entrepreneurship development program (EDP) helps you learn all of these. It is a structured, step-by-step approach to help you understand the processes involved in building and scaling up a successful and sustainable venture. This program helps develop basic skills to run a business successfully. Please note that EDP will not guarantee you success, or give you a magic wand for growth, but it will equip you to avoid mistakes that others have learnt the hard way.
After completing this course, you will get a chance to submit your idea and selected ideas will get a chance to pitch in-front of investors*
|Module 1||Introduction: Entrepreneur and entrepreneurship|
|Module 2||Prerequisites for becoming an entrepreneur|
|Module 3||Identification and conceptualization of idea|
|Module 4||Fund raising|
|Module 5||Creating Team|
|Module 6||Market Research|
|Module 7||Company Registration and Legal formalities|
|Module 8||Startup Finance|
|Module 9||Budgeting, Forecasting & Business Plan|
|Module 10||Sales and Marketing essentials|
- The course is self paced and will be delivered module wise.
- Every week 1 module will be delivered.
- 1 week time is given post each module to make sure that students get enough time to go through the module and try to implement what was taught in previous module.
- The pre requisites of starting a business
- How to identify, conceptualize and build on an idea
- Convert an idea into a business
- How to prepare a business plan
- Analyse competitors, market and demand
- The basics of sales and marketing
- Borrowing basics
- How to build your team and expand business
- How to scale and sustain your business
- Pilot before scaling up a business
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to start a business should go through this program. While the course modules are thorough, we have curated it in a way that basic concepts and themes remain the same everywhere.
Following people should definitely join this course-
- Small business owners
- Rural entrepreneurs
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- People from business background
On course completion, you will receive a digital certificate from APG Learning
*Idea submission and pitching will be a part of next phase and is not covered in this fee