Register for interview
entrepreneurship development program
Entrepreneurship Development Program
APG Learning has designed this ‘Entrepreneurship Development Program’ to teach the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. This program helps develop basic skills to run a business successfully.
- Please Login.. 810
- 5237 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning has designed this 'Entrepreneurship Development Program' to teach the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. Starting a business is difficult! And, it gets even more challenging if you don’t know where to start, how to reach out to your target audience, how to decide a price of your product or service or how to get a loan to run your business. Entrepreneurship development program (EDP) helps you learn all of these. It is a structured, step-by-step approach to help you understand the processes involved in building and scaling up a successful and sustainable venture. This program helps develop basic skills to run a business successfully. Please note that EDP will not guarantee you success, or give you a magic wand for growth, but it will equip you to avoid mistakes that others have learnt the hard way.
After completing this course, you will get a chance to submit your idea and selected ideas will get a chance to pitch in-front of investors*
|Module 1||Introduction to entrepreneurship|
|Module 2||Prerequisites for becoming an entrepreneur|
|Module 3||Identification and conceptualization of idea|
|Module 4||Finance and business plan|
|Module 5||Fund raising|
|Module 6||Creating Team|
|Module 7||Research and development|
|Module 8||A/B testing|
|Module 10||Scale up (Sustain and grow)|
- The course is self paced and will be delivered module wise.
- Every week 1 module will be delivered.
- 1 week time is given post each module to make sure that students get enough time to go through the module and try to implement what was taught in previous module.
- The pre requisites of starting a business
- How to identify, conceptualize and build on an idea
- Convert an idea into a business
- How to prepare a business plan
- Analyse competitors, market and demand
- The basics of sales and marketing
- Borrowing basics
- How to build your team and expand business
- How to scale and sustain your business
- Pilot before scaling up a business
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to start a business should go through this program. While the course modules are thorough, we have curated it in a way that basic concepts and themes remain the same everywhere.
Following people should definitely join this course-
- Small business owners
- Rural entrepreneurs
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- People from business background
On course completion, you will receive a digital certificate from APG Learning
*Idea submission and pitching will be a part of next phase and is not covered in this fee