Register for interview
essentials of interviewing and hiring training course
Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring Training Course
This learning path provides foundational knowledge on the hiring and interviewing process. It focuses on developing an understanding of why effective hiring is key to any organization's success. Content areas covered in the path include how to screen and review…
- Please Login.. 130
- 70 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
This learning path provides foundational knowledge on the hiring and interviewing process. It focuses on developing an understanding of why effective hiring is key to any organization's success. Content areas covered in the path include how to screen and review applicants' resumes effectively by using the job description as a guide, and how to prepare well for an interview. The path also describes how to carry out the actual interview, including a behavioral-based interview.Finally, it covers how to evaluate candidates in a structured and objective way.
- Guarding Against Interviewing Biases
- Hiring Strategic Thinkers
- Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring: Screening Applicants for Interviewing
- Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring: Preparing to Interview
- Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring: Conducting an Effective Interview
- Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring: Behavioral Interview Techniques
- Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring: Selecting the Right Candidate
- Creating a Compelling Job Description
- Conducting Interviews: Asking the Right Questions
- Hiring a New Employee
- Final Exam: Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.