Register for interview
excel for project managers training course
Excel for Project Managers Training Course
This program will help project managers and business analysts save a substantial amount of time in their project management activities, learn better solutions to their existing problems and help them plan more effectively. This hands-on course is divided in three…
- Please Login.. 100
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
This program will help project managers and business analysts save a substantial amount of time in their project management activities, learn better solutions to their existing problems and help them plan more effectively. This hands-on course is divided in three main modules, Planning & Budgeting, Tracking and Reporting. It will systematically teach you how to tackle the different problems involved in project management with the help of real life case studies.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Estimating IT Services Projects
- Planning for a Project using Excel
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Estimating Break Even Point
- Keeping Track of Resources
- Monitoring Risk
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation
- Keeping Track of Project Budget and Actual expenses
- Tracking Changes to Project Scope
- Project Scope Burndown
- Time Lines
- Critical Path Analysis
- Creating Sales target and analyzing performance
- Commercial Analysis of a Project
- Project Status Dashboards & Status Reporting
- Risk Return Analysis
- Earned Value Management
Who Should Attend
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Project Management Associate (CAPM) Training Course
Course Provider - Getcertgo
Project Management Associate (CAPM) Training Course_Premium
Course Provider - getcertgo
Project Management (PMP) Training Course 6th edition
Course Provider - getcertgo