Register for interview
excel with macros and vba training course
Excel with Macros and VBA Training Course
In this certification you will learn about VBA Charts,Functions of Macros and VBA functions,Forecasting using Monte Carlo Simulation. Key Features Unlimited access to online content Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements Career…
- Please Login.. 152
- 70 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
In this certification you will learn about VBA Charts,Functions of Macros and VBA functions,Forecasting using Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Advanced Excel, Macros & VBA
- Introduction VBA functions, Coding and Charting
- Circular reference using macro
- Data Importing and UDF using macro
- Forecasting using Monte Carlo Simulation
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.