Register for interview
financial investment training course
Financial Investment Training Course
A financial investment is an asset that you put money into with the hope that it will grow or appreciate into a larger sum of money. A few of the most common types of financial investments are CDs and bonds,…
- Please Login.. 126
- 85 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
A financial investment is an asset that you put money into with the hope that it will grow or appreciate into a larger sum of money. A few of the most common types of financial investments are CDs and bonds, which pay interest to the owners.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- In this course you will learn Investor needs and IPS, Investment Industry, Benefits of AI, Mutual funds and ETF’s, Real Estate, Private equity and hedge funds, Commodities.
- Table of Contents
- 1.Investor needs and IPS
- 2.Investment Industry
- 3.Benefits of AI, Mutual funds and ETF’s
- 4.Real Estate, Private equity and hedge funds Commodities
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.