Register for interview
financial modelling training course
Financial Modelling Training Course
This certification You will learn about company valuation, spreadsheet, financial statement and financial analysis. Gain profitable advantages of financial modelling, company valuation and analysis, asset schedule, Equity and P & L, balance sheet and cash flows Key Feature Unlimited access…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
This certification You will learn about company valuation, spreadsheet, financial statement and financial analysis. Gain profitable advantages of financial modelling, company valuation and analysis, asset schedule, Equity and P & L, balance sheet and cash flows
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Basics of Financial Modelling
- Revenue and cost build up
- Asset schedule, Equity and P&L
- Balance sheet and cash flows
- Company valuation and analysis
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.