Register for interview
financial statement analysis training course
Financial Statement Analysis Training Course
In this course you will learn Introduction to P&L, B/S and CFS in Excel,Steps and layout for Integrated model,Income statement of Accenture,Revenue recognition and EPS for Apple,Understanding B/S with Exercise,Understanding CFS with Exercise and Cash Flow Modelling. Key Features Unlimited…
- Please Login.. 300
- 90 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
In this course you will learn Introduction to P&L, B/S and CFS in Excel,Steps and layout for Integrated model,Income statement of Accenture,Revenue recognition and EPS for Apple,Understanding B/S with Exercise,Understanding CFS with Exercise and Cash Flow Modelling.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Basics of Financial Statement:
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Modeling
- Income Statement
- Introduction to Financial Statement.
Who Should Attend
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.