Register for interview
frontline call center skills training course
Frontline Call Center Skills Training Course
As the front line in customer contact, call centers rely on proper documentation to track and resolve customer-related issues. This Business Impact explores the five stages of the call-center cycle. Key Features Unlimited access to online content Certification developed by…
- Please Login.. 126
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
As the front line in customer contact, call centers rely on proper documentation to track and resolve customer-related issues. This Business Impact explores the five stages of the call-center cycle.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- The Importance of Call Tracking and Ticketing
- Creating an Effective On-hold Message
- Aligning Agent Behaviors with Caller Types
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam.