Register for interview
how to ace interviews
How to Ace Interviews
By preparing effectively for every presentation, and being able to present yourself in the best way, you will be able to maximize your opportunities at interview, meeting, social gathering, and so on. This online course is part of an employability…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
By preparing effectively for every presentation, and being able to present yourself in the best way, you will be able to maximize your opportunities at interview, meeting, social gathering, and so on. This online course is part of an employability suite that will help learners search for and secure employment. It is ideal for anyone seeking employment who needs help in maximizing their chances of success at the interview stage.
Modules covered the following topics:
- Introduction to Effective Self Presentation
- Self- Presentation Techniques
- Preparing for an Interview
- Presentation Skills and Questions
- Responding to Interview Situations
- The benefits of preparing for Self-Presentation
- The impact of attitude on the outcome of interviews
- Different ways in which you can maximize your chances of success at interview
- The best ways to respond to different questions and situations at the interview
- The practical considerations which are needed for a successful Self Development
- The type of research that is helpful in preparing for Self- Presentation
Who Should Attend
This course is for anyone who wants to improve their Self- Presentation Skills
There are no entry requirements. No background training or qualifications are required. Anyone can enroll at any time, beginners, intermediates, and experienced all year round.
Digital Certificate will be issued after completion of the course.
Certificate Course in Business Accounting and Taxation
Course Provider - APG Learning