Register for interview
Key details of the course Online Lectures using internet. Students across the world are able to login using an id and password and take benefit lectures conducted by eminent faculty, led by Limca Book Record holder, CA Rammohan Bhave. Facilitation…
- Please Login.. 45
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
- Key details of the course
- Online Lectures using internet.
- Students across the world are able to login using an id and password and take benefit lectures conducted by eminent faculty, led by Limca Book Record holder, CA Rammohan Bhave.
- Facilitation for appearing for Dip IFRS, (ACCA F7 & P2 as well) an exam conducted by ACCA, UK.
- Students will have a mock test.
- Revision day as part of course prior to examination date.
- IFRS simplified – book will be couriered to the registered student.
- Registered students will be part of IFRS Whatsapp Group started by ConsultIFRS.
- Current students registered are from 4 countries & 50 cities of India.Why take this course.
- We have once again best result in the World for Global IFRS Exam June 2017 ACCA LONDON.
- Consecutive 11th time we have world topper Shweta Gupta has scored 86%.
- Once again 98% results for us. while world result is 47%.
- 10% of world, 20% of India, 40% of Western Region & 60% of Mumbai are our students.
Key Highlights Of Our Faculty
- IFRS/Ind AS implementation committee (ICAI) member 17-18 (In past 16-17, 10-11).
- Independent director on LIC MF trustee co ltd.
- Flagbearer of the profession award from ICSI 2015.
- “IFRS simplified“ book published by CNBC TV 18 world over by Rammohan Bhave & Dr Mrs Anjali Rammohan Bhave – foreword by President ICSI Mamta Binani, P Ramesh, chairman Deloittes India and Amarjit Chopra, Prominent CA.
- Finance committee member of CII.
- Knowledge management committee of SME Forum.
- Empanelled partner of IICA (under aegis of Ministry of corporate affairs – MCA)
Introduction to IFRS
Revenue from contracts with customers
Advance Topics & Discussions
Other Small Topics
IND AS Conversion
Portfolio Decisions and Risk Management Training Course
Course Provider - getcertgo