Register for interview
nursery management technology
Nursery Management Technology
Introduction to Nursery production technology to promote vegetable production and newly launched Govt. scheme for Nursery farmer. Objective To understand complete nursery production technology, Knowledge of different types and benefits of production, To manage pest and disease. To understand the…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
17 Oct 2020
SIMACES Learning LLP
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Introduction to Nursery production technology to promote vegetable production and newly launched Govt. scheme for Nursery farmer.
- To understand complete nursery production technology, Knowledge of different types and benefits of production, To manage pest and disease.
- To understand the scheme: Ahilyadevi ropvatika yojana, To promote vegetable production.
- Session 1: Nursery Management Technology
- Session 2: Newly Launched Govt. schemes for nursery
- Detailed information on Nursery production technology, Nursery benefits and its different types, Ideal site selection for nursery, Different medium used under nursery, Pest and disease management
- Detailed information of the scheme. Ahilyadevi ropvatika yojana: New Govt. scheme for vegetable nursery production, Objectives of project, criteria for beneficiary Selection, Terms and Conditions of schemes, Subsidy details , Components of subsidy
Who Should Attend
Students, Entrepreneur, Startups , SHG, Farmer Producer Company, Food Processors.
Course Delivery Method:
The session will be delivered live using a suitable video-conferencing application. The trainer will use PowerPoint slides and practical case studies to explain the subject.
Prerequisites for the course:
Participants will be desired to download video conferencing applications as suggested post-registration
- Fees: 500/-
- Venue: Online Course
- Session 1- 11.30 am to 1.00 pm
- Session 2- 4.30 Pm To 6:00 Pm
- For Offline Registration Please Call On 7666239487
Farmer Producer Company (Registration & Working Process)
Course Provider - SIMACES Learning LLP
Business opportunities in Cold storage & Cold chain management
Course Provider - SIMACES