Register for interview
organization and hr function training course: shrm-cp/scp
Organization and HR Function Training Course: SHRM-CP/SCP
Acquiring, developing, motivating, and retaining people are at the core of the HR function. HR policies and practices must be structured in a way that enables people to fully apply their skills to the achievement of organizational goals. Every element…
- Please Login.. 531
- 80 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Acquiring, developing, motivating, and retaining people are at the core of the HR function. HR policies and practices must be structured in a way that enables people to fully apply their skills to the achievement of organizational goals. Every element of the HR function - strategy, organizational design, policies, and programs - needs to align with HR and business strategy. This course discusses the key elements of the HR function and how they connect with organizational strategy. The content in this course is based on the Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK), 2015 of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). While the course helps learners to prepare for the SHRM-CP/SCP certification exams, it is equally useful for HR professionals who want to develop capabilities for improving their effectiveness in the workplace and advancing their career.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Organization and HR: Structure of the HR Function
- Organization and HR: Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Organization and HR: Workforce Management and Using Technology and Data
- Organization and HR: Employee Relations