Register for interview
Power BI is a business intelligence platform that provides non-technical business users with tools for aggregating, analyzing, visualizing, and sharing data. The data models created from Power BI can be used in several ways for organizations, including telling stories through…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
28 Nov 2020
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Power BI is a business intelligence platform that provides non-technical business users with tools for aggregating, analyzing, visualizing, and sharing data. The data models created from Power BI can be used in several ways for organizations, including telling stories through charts and data visualizations and examining "what if" scenarios within the data. Power BI reports can also answer questions in real-time and help with forecasting to make sure departments meet business metrics. Power BI can help connect disparate data sets, transform and clean the data into a data model and create charts or graphs to provide visuals of the data. All of this can be shared with other Power BI users within the organization.
POWER BI (BASIC + ADVANCE)
|1. Power BI Introduction|
|2. PBI Desktop Installation, PBI Desktop &Service Overview|
|3. Introduction to Power Query – Extract, Transform & Load|
|4. Datatypes and Filters in Power Query|
|5. Inbuilt Column Transformations|
|6. In built Row Transformations|
|7. Combine Queries (Append Queries & Merge Queries)|
|8. Merge Queries / Join Queries|
|9. Power BI Data Modeling – Relationship View|
|10. Enhancing the Data Model – DAX|
|11. DAX Functions Categories|
|12. Report View / Power View|
|13. Filters in Power View|
|14. Grouping, Binning & Sorting|
|15. Hierarchies and Drill-Down Reports|
|16. Power BI Visualizations|
|17. Visuals for Filtering|
|18. Visualizing Categorical Data|
|19. Visualizing Trend Data|
|20. Visualizing KPI Data|
|21. Visualizing Tabular Data, Geographical Data & R Script Visual|
POWER BI (PRO)
1. Power BI Service Introduction
|2. Dashboards Development|
|3. Data Gateways|
|4. Collaboration in Power BI using App Workspace|
|5. Sharing Power BI Content using Apps and Content Packs|
|6. Row Level Security in Power BI|
- Connect to data, Transform and model the data
- Create charts and graphs, Create reports and dashboards that are collections of visuals
- Share reports with others using the Power BI service
- Share data, dashboards, and reports with other Power BI users
- Create workspaces — places to collaborate with colleagues to create collections of dashboards and reports
- Enable peer-to-peer sharing — a way to share published dashboards or reports with people outside the organization.
- Instead of emailing large files or putting them on a shared drive, you can upload reports and visualizations to the Power BI service, and their data is refreshed whenever the underlying dataset is updated.
Who Should Attend
- Grad/ Under Grad students
- Sales and marketing representatives
- Admin officers
- Data analysts and business intelligence professionals who create data models
- All the professionals who use Excel to create their official reports can learn Power BI for enhanced report building.
There is no pre-requisite for learning Power BI, however, a basic knowledge of Excel will be an added advantage.
- Power BI [ Basic + Advance] – Rs 10000 + GST
- Power BI [ Basic+ Advance+ Pro] – Rs 15000 + GST
Certificate Course in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (Beginner to Advance)
Course Provider - APG Learning
03 Jul 2021