Register for interview
Project Management (PM) is the art of managing all the aspects of a project. The PMP credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and…
- Please Login.. 145
- 34 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Project Management (PM) is the art of managing all the aspects of a project. The PMP credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources. The Project Management Professional certificate is the most imperative and well-renowned accreditation program for project managers. Demanded and adored the world over, the PMP validates the fact that one has the expertise, knowledge and capability to direct and marshal projects.
The PM credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources. The Project Management course is the most imperative and well-renowned program for project managers at APG Learning.
The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and a new section on the role of the project manager. The program shall be conducted as full day program. Certificate shall be issued on attendance to all five days and completion of all assignments. Exam shall be conducted at the end of session.
- Overview of the project processes and integrating project requirements
- Defining the scope of project
- Managing project resources
- Managing project processes
- Managing cost and project funding and reporting
- Analysis of risks involved
- Case studies
- Industry best practices templates
- Technology – demo software’s
- Audio – video presentation
- Project to understand Scope Management
- Project to understand Schedule and Cost Management
- Project to understand Risk assessment and Procurement Management
- Project Selection based on Plan Quality Management
- Project Selection based on Risk assessment
Who Should Attend
The PM certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across
all industries. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager