Register for interview
relative valuation training course
Relative Valuation Training Course
This certification is designed to introduce equity research, management of funds techniques, and corporate finance. You will learn about forecasting, prediction, performance evaluation, relative valuation, EV multiples, Price/Sales ratio, Price/Earning, and Price/Book ratio etc. Key Features Unlimited access to online…
- Please Login.. 335
- 90 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
This certification is designed to introduce equity research, management of funds techniques, and corporate finance. You will learn about forecasting, prediction, performance evaluation, relative valuation, EV multiples, Price/Sales ratio, Price/Earning, and Price/Book ratio etc.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Introduction to Relative Valuation
- Choosing comparables, EV multiples
- Price/Earning, Price/Book, Price/Sales ratio
- Relative valuation – PEG and EV
Who Should Attend
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Portfolio Decisions and Risk Management Training Course
Course Provider - getcertgo