Register for interview
strategic brand management training course
Strategic Brand Management Training Course
Brands are arguably the most important assets an organization can possess.Effective brand management, however, has become increasingly complex. The brand tenets of the past—notably control and predictability, are no longer valid. Ever-increasing consumer power, driven by social media and other…
- Please Login.. 548
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
7-10 working days
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Brands are arguably the most important assets an organization can possess.Effective brand management, however, has become increasingly complex. The brand tenets of the past—notably control and predictability, are no longer valid. Ever-increasing consumer power, driven by social media and other web-based technologies, is providing consumers with a wealth of knowledge and ability to not only find the best deals but also to circumvent traditional branding strategies. This is having a major impact on brand effectiveness and brand staying power. As a result, achieving success in this type of environment is more difficult than ever. It requires an in-depth understanding of the external brand environment and how key stakeholders perceive brands. You also need to know how to establish and maintain competitive advantage by developing and promoting innovative brands that resonate with your target audiences and have a positive impact on your corporate reputation and most importantly, your bottom line.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Building Lasting Customer-brand Relationships
- Developing a Brand Internally
- Global Brand Management
- Brand Management for Social Media and Wireless Technologies
Who Should Attend
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Social Media Marketing Professional Training Course
Course Provider - Getcertgo