Register for interview
thinking like a cfo
Thinking Like a CFO
GetcertGo has partnered with global learning providers to bring quality content via all the finance courses online to groom a finance professional into a CFO. Our tie-ups with ACCA, Skillsoft and Shaw Academy ensure there is a balance in our courses…
- Please Login.. 30
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
GetcertGo has partnered with global learning providers to bring quality content via all the finance courses online to groom a finance professional into a CFO. Our tie-ups with ACCA, Skillsoft and Shaw Academy ensure there is a balance in our courses to fulfil critical CFO career skill gaps not only in hard skills like IFRS but also on courses which help in adopting a CFO mindset from early career stages.
We believe that there are five main CFO roles or responsibilities that our online business finance courses will help you in order to develop a CFO mindset. These are:
- Maximising shareholder value – Maximising shareholder value involves managing and controlling costs and budgets, evaluating and approving purchases, increasing operational efficiency, and allocating funds to build capacity. This is the underlying and most important CFO responsibility.
- Managing cash and working capital – Effectively managing cash and working capital involves careful and meticulous forecasting of cash requirements. These forecasts must be checked against actual results to monitor and improve the accuracy of the forecasting.
- Risk management – Effective risk management involves identifying and measuring risks, deciding whether to retain or transfer risks and mitigating risks.
- Ensuring compliance and financial reporting – Ensuring compliance and financial reporting involves tax and regulatory compliance, adherence to accounting standards, and communication and reporting to stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and decision making – Strategic planning and decision making involve resource allocation and budgetary planning, decisions about capital investments, and decisions on strategic investments.
Who Should Attend
Some of our marquee finance courses online which have benefited a lot of finance professionals are
Diploma in IFRS by ACCA
IFRS online training by Becker (Platinum training partner of ACCA)
Thinking like a CFO by Skillsoft
Financial decision Master training course by Skillsoft