Register for interview
As a user of our platform, we are devoted to protect your right to privacy and have made all required efforts to make sure that all your information remains secure and to enable you to make appropriate decisions about your privacy.
APG Learning provides instructor-led and virtual classroom training for various different courses that are designed to help entrepreneurs, leaders, and other corporate professionals.
APG Learning Information Practices
We have ensured that all information on our website remains accurate and thus, it is subject to frequent changes. We are in no way responsible for any damages that might arise from the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable training material is virus-free. However, we are not liable for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by APG Learning
- You can be in total control on the privacy of your information. We never sell, exchange, or disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can opt to receive offers from us.
- You do not need to register yourself in order to browse our website.
- Though we do not share our visitors’ personal information with any third party, we may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us. We do not collect it from email databases, private/public organization or bodies.
- We might use this information to contact you, get feedback, inform you about new products, or provide support on your issues. At any point in time, you can unsubscribe.
- At the time of registering for a course, you will need to make the payment online and will also be required to share your personal information with us, such as, your name, email address, contact numbers, address(es), credit card details, etc.
- We store all your personal details in our order-entry systems, securely. Your credit card details are never stored in our systems as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology.
For both online as well as blended educational programs, our course content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify training content without notice.
APG Learning hold the copyright to all the material and information on this website, unless otherwise indicated, and users can electronically copy or take print-outs of various web pages, only for personal use. If you want to use it for purposes other than those permitted by law, you must obtain a written permission from the copyright holder.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by APG Learning (including those of APG Learning staff and training participants) should not be misused. If you enrol in an APG Learning course, your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the APG Learning classes.
Sharing your personal information
When you enrol into a course of APG Learning, you will most probably be asked for your public information, photos, videos, testimony, feedback, etc., that will be displayed on our website as well as our social media pages. We are in no way responsible for your personal information that you have chosen to display and any unsolicited promotional messages that you may receive from third parties.
If you do not want your images/testimonials/public information featured on our website or on any of our social media channels, you can reach out to our support team through the Help & Support section on our website.
UPDATES & CHANGES
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of APG, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of APG; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
APG Learning grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on APG’s Site / Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Site / Service either directly or indirectly, except with the express consent of APG. However, you may print or download extracts from these pages for your personal / individual, non-commercial use only. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal / individual use.
If APG Learning reasonably believe that an account and Password is being used / misused in any manner, APG shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.