Register for interview
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects.…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
02 Nov 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects. At APG Learning, we aspire to uplift the community by empowering everyone to effortlessly access quality education.
With an alumni of over 1,00,000+ worldwide and successfully conducting hundreds of short term programs, workshops, seminars, and long term courses, we have entered the online segment to expand our reach and deliver courses for a wide range of audience comprised of entrepreneurs, leaders, corporate professionals, businessmen, farmers, students, etc. We combine practical experiences with academic knowledge in our teaching methods so that learning becomes fun and effective. Since balance is the key, we bridge the gap between conventional academic programs and present day methods to create a stable learning environment that has the goodness of both the worlds.
This course covers Angular 7.0 with Typescript, NodeJS + Express JS + Mongo DB MEAN uses a stack of technologies such as Angular for UI, Node.js for Server Side, Express.js for RESTFul Web Services and Mongo DB as a NO-SQL Database. At the completion of this course, a participant will use the said technologies to create an end to end application.
Introduction to TypeScript and Angular
Introduction to TypeScript, TypeScript Types, programming features such as variables, data types, functions, arrays, classes, interfaces, classes, functions, Iterator. Setup the development environment for working typescript programs. Set up the development environment for working with Angular application. Install Visual studio Code IDE for developing and testing Angular applications. Creating Angular applications. Using ng command. Understand the directories and files of Angular project.
Angular Components and Modules
- Introduction to Angular Components
- Creating and using components,
- Use of @component decorator,
- Component decorator properties such as template, templateUrl, styles & styleUrl, registering components, creating nested components, component communication using @Input, and @Output.
Angular Directives and Pipes
- Introduction to Directives and its types, working with Structural Directive – ngFor, ngIf, ngSwitch
- Working with Attribute directives, Custom Directives. Introduction to built-in Pipes in Angular, Creating and using custom pipe.
Angular Data Binding and Event handling
Understanding various bindings in Angular, Property binding, class binding, style binding, attribute binding, One-way and two-way data binding, Event Bindings, introduction to Event Emitters and using them.
Working with Model driven forms, working with template driven forms, performing form validations.
Services in Angular
Creating Services, Injectable Decorator, Injecting a Service, Export the Services Class, importing the service, using ng generate command of AngularCLI. Creating and Consuming an API via HTTP, Making HTTP calls
Unit testing in Angular- Unit Testing Angular Components using Jasmine and Karma Framework.
BootStrap in Angular
- Integrating BootStrap in Angular, use of ngBooststrap, Use of ngxBooststrap. Introduction to Angular Material.
- Labs mapped to each of the above topics
Working with Node.js
- Introduction to the Node.js and its features
- Environment Setup
- The Node Package Manager
- Using Node.js to execute scripts
- The package.json configuration file
- Using Node.js to execute callbacks
- Node.js – Event Emitter
- Node.js – File System
- Node.js modules- Http Module, URL Module
- Building a Restful API
- Introduction to the Express.js Framework
- Installing the ExpressJS
- HTTP Methods (Get, Put, Post, Delete)
- ExpressJS- Routing
- Creating RESTFul APIs to perform CRUD operations
- ExpressJS – HTTP Methods
- ExpressJs Middleware
- ExpressJs Templating
- ExpressJS – Static Files
- ExpressJS – Cookies, Session
Mongo DB Database
- Introduction to the NO-SQL Databases
- Data Modeling
- Create & Drop Database
- Create & Drop Collection
- Data Types
- Insert Document
- Query Document
- Update Document
- Delete Document
- Mongo DB queries
- Learn from experienced trainer
- Daily hands-on (practical) sessions along with lecture faculty
- Hands-on assignments to enforce Front end and backend Application development with the Course
Who Should Attend
The MEAN Stack Course provided by APG Learning is the perfect course. It’s a complete solution for rapid and awesome front end development.
This MEAN Stack Course is designed for:
- Fresher’s: seeking for Job
- Students: Engineering, BCS, BCA, MCS, MCA
Professionals: willing to explore MEAN (Full-Stack) Technology
- Fees: 15000/- +GST
- Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Registration details:
- Call: 9372260000 / Email: email@example.com